This page provides examples of local government policies on the rental and use of public facilities including meeting rooms, large meeting facilities, multipurpose facilities, and those related to the rental and use of park and recreation facilities.
General and Miscellaneous Facilities
See also comprehensive listings under Parks and Recreation below.
Conference Centers and Banquet Facilities
See also Public Facilities Districts page for convention, conference, and special events facilities.
Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Bellevue Rentals and Facilities - Covers recreation facilities, community centers and other related facilities. Reservations handled by Parks Scheduling Office
- Bellingham Parks and Recreation 2013 Facility Fees and Rental Booklet
- Des Moines Park and Recreation Facility Rentals - Forms, rates, policies
- Issaquah Wedding / Event Rentals
- Kirkland Facility Rentals
- Lakewood Parks Facility Use Application, 2014
- Newcastle Reserve Park Space - Includes application, agreement, policies, and general rules
- Pierce County Parks and Recreation Rentals
- Port Angeles Directory Park and Recreation Facilities - Includes meeting places, facilities for rent, fees
- SeaTac Facility and Picnic Shelter Rentals - Forms and fees
- Snoqualmie Field and Facility Rental Guidelines
- Tacoma Metropolitan Park District Facilities Rental - Fees, policies, rates
- Woodinville Park and Recreation Facilities and Field Rentals - Includes program descriptions, rental forms, hold harmless agreements
General Policies on Use of Facilities