Police and Law Enforcement Services Policy and Procedure Manuals
This page provides a list of police and law enforcement policy and procedure manuals.
- Best Practices Guide: Developing a Police Department Policy and Procedure Manual, by Chief W. Dwayne Orrick, Cordele, Georgia, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Smaller Police Departments Technical Assistance Program
- Law Enforcement Accreditation - MRSC Links to programs that include manual of procedures guidelines
- Model Law Enforcement Service and Operations Guide, by Don Morrison, Local Government Institute, 1996 - Link to purchase or obtain a loaned copy
- Writing Policy and Procedure Manuals in a Small Campus Police Environment, by Robert A. Johnson, FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, February 2011
- International Association of Chiefs of Police Model Policy Documents, National Law Enforcement Policy Center, International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) - Link to order form for model policy documents.
Last Modified: March 09, 2015