skip navigation


Who's Eligible?

The following individuals may use this form to submit research requests free of charge to MRSC staff:

  • Officials and employees of Washington cities, towns, and counties

  • Public hospital districts, sewer and water districts that are members of the Washington Association of Sewer and Water Districts (WASWD)

  • Special purpose districts that are Enduris members

  • Transit associations that are part of the Washington State Transit Association (WSTA)

  • Port districts that MRSC is contracted to serve through the Washington Public Ports Association (WPPA)

Step 1

Select Type of Government Agency

Other Government Entity in Washington State

Step 2

Select First Letter of City

Step 2

Search For Agency

Step 3

Select City

Step 3

Select Agency