The majority of MRSC's funding comes from a small portion of city and county liquor revenues distributed by the State of Washington. Pooling these resources allows us to provide services to all 281 cities/towns and 39 counties, regardless of their size or resources, in a cost-efficient manner that saves the individual jurisdictions a significant amount of staff time and legal/consulting fees.
MRSC also serves hundreds of special purpose districts and other government agencies across Washington State through contracts with:
- Association of Washington Public Hospital Districts (AWPHD)
- Cities Insurance Association of Washington (CIAW)
- Washington Association of Sewer & Water Districts (WASWD) - See our Water-Sewer Resources
- Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA)
- Washington Public Ports Association (WPPA) - See our Port District Resources
- Washington State Transit Association (WSTA)
MRSC would also like to extend a special thank you to our Sustaining Sponsors, whose support helps ensure that our services will continue to be available to local governments regardless of their size or resources.
Sustaining Sponsors also get full access to our one-on-one Ask MRSC consultation service, and our top sponsors are recognized in our webinars and e-newsletters reaching thousands of local government staff and officials statewide.