This page provides links to MRSC's resources regarding telecommunications issues for cities and counties in Washington State.
If you have information to share (e.g., ordinances, sample policies, issue papers, etc.) on any of these topics or if you are aware of other websites that we should link to, please contact Oskar Rey, MRSC Legal Consultant, or call (206) 625-1300. We are particularly interested in infrastructure siting materials: policies, ordinances, resolutions and lease forms (leases of local government land or space on local government buildings, water tanks, or other structures to telecommunications providers for antennae placement).
- Cable Television (CATV) Franchise Agreements
- Municipal Right-of-Way and Telecommunications
- Leasing of Government Property for Siting of Telecommunications Facilities
- Wireless Communication Facilities
Recent Blog Posts
- Recent blog posts about telecommunications – Articles written by MRSC staff and contributors about telecommunications issues. Articles are listed in reverse chronological order, with the most recent first.
- Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisers (WATOA) – Washington State chapter of the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors