Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources for Local Governments
This page provides a table of contents and links to all of MRSC's coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for local governments in Washington State.
It is part of MRSC's series on Emergency Management and Disaster Planning.
MRSC COVID-19 Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Governor's Proclamations and State Guidance – Links to Washington State guidance most relevant to local governments
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) – Overview of the Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (LFRF), including eligible uses of revenues, how local governments are spending funds, and reporting requirements
- Emergency Declarations and Authority – Examples of local emergency proclamations and directives, information on emergency authority and enforcement, and examples of resolutions terminating the local state of emergency
- Operations and Personnel Issues – Issues related to continuity of operations, telecommuting, Open Public Meetings Act, employee pay/leave, public records, and more
- Small Business and Tenant Assistance Programs – Gift of public funds issues, grant/loan programs, eviction moratoriums, tax/rent deferrals, and utility collections and shutoffs
- Recent blog posts – Articles written by MRSC staff and contributors about COVID-19; articles are listed in reverse chronological order, with the most recent first.