skip navigation
Share this:

Ask MRSC - Submit Your Question

Do you work for a public agency in Washington State? Do you have a legal, policy, or finance question?

Staff and officials from eligible government agencies can use our free "Ask MRSC" inquiry service to get a personalized answer from one of our trusted attorneys, policy consultants, or finance experts. Follow the steps below or call us at (206) 625‑1300 or (800) 933‑6772.

Officials and employees from the following government agencies within Washington State may use our Ask MRSC service free of charge:

  • All cities, towns, counties, and state government agencies
  • All special purpose districts or other agencies that are members of Enduris, WCIA, or CIAW, plus:
    • Public hospital districts that are members of AWPHD
    • Sewer and water districts that are members of WASWD
    • Transit agencies that are members of WSTA
    • Port districts that are members of WPPA who have opted in to use MRSC services
  • Other partner organizations such as AWC, WSAC, and WACO

While we are unable to provide this personalized service to members of the general public or public agencies not listed above, our website is available for all to use.

Final Step

Fill Out and Submit Request Form

Or call us at (206) 625-1300 or (800) 933-6772 (toll-free).

* Required Field

Agency: Chelan CountyClear form

Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name.
Please enter your title.
Please enter your phone number.
Please enter your email address.
Please select a category.

Please enter your research request.
Please select an urgency level.

Please provide the needed information.

By submitting an inquiry to Ask MRSC, you agree that you have read and agree to the disclaimer below. 


MRSC is a statewide resource that provides general legal, finance, and policy guidance to support local government entities pursuant to Chapter 43.110 RCW. Communications with MRSC consultants are not confidential or privileged, and communications with MRSC legal consultants should not be construed as legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship.