Building and Repairing Trust at Work
10 AM - 11 AM
Cost: $40 (Scholarships Available - See Below)
Registration closes on Tuesday, February 28 at 5 PM. All registrants will also receive a link to view the webinar recording.
We can only provide certificates of attendance to those who register and attend the live webinar.
Trust is the glue that holds teams together. It doesn't matter how talented your team is, they will never reach their full potential without trust (Mindtools, 2020). Amy Leneker, founder of the Leneker Team and an internationally renowned expert in the field, will help show you how to build, mend, and nurture trust at work.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What trust is, why it's important, and how to build psychological safety at work. We will also explore how living into values builds trust.
- How to know when trust needs mended, how to address concerns, and how to agree on a new path forward.
- The neuroscience of maintaining trust. You will learn about a free assessment and tools to maintain and nurture trust at work.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend this valuable webinar. Attendees will include elected and appointed officials, human resources managers, department heads, leaders and members of workplace teams in local government.
- Amy Leneker, MPA, Leadership Consultant and a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator. Amy is an experienced speaker, trainer and coach. She specializes in helping leaders and teams work well together so they can accomplish their goals. She has a proven track record for helping organizations build, mend, and maintain trust. Amy and the Leneker Team have delivered training to thousands of leaders and teams all over the world. Amy has also presented throughout Washington including for the Association of Washington Cities.
- Linda Gallagher, JD, Legal Consultant, MRSC (Moderator). Linda is a certified mediator with municipal law experience including management, torts, civil rights, transit, employment, workers compensation, eminent domain, vehicle licensing, law enforcement, corrections, and public health.
- The Washington Counties Risk Pool (WCRP) will provide one (1) training scholarship per member-county for this webinar. Those wishing to take advantage of the offer are asked to contact your county risk manager to request the registration code before you register. To learn if you are a WCRP member or if you have questions about scholarship opportunities, please contact MemberServices@wcrp.wa.gov.
- Read about other scholarship opportunities.
Payment Policy: Payment for this webinar is completed online by credit card only. If you need to be billed, there will be a $5.00 administrative fee added to your registration fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to request an invoice for this webinar.
Refund Policy: Refunds of the webinar fee will be provided in full if registration is canceled before Tuesday, February 28 at 11:59 PM. After that, refunds will be provided minus a $5.00 administrative fee up until the start of the webinar. Please contact email@example.com if you need to request a refund on the morning of the webinar.
If you are registered for the webinar and are unable to attend, you will still be able to view the recorded webinar afterwards. However, if you cancel your registration, you will not receive a link to the recording.