Stay up-to-date with new legislation, court decisions, training opportunities, and current events with MRSC's e-newsletters! We'll deliver the latest local government information in Washington State directly to your inbox.SIGN UP
To ensure delivery of our newsletters, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list. Each email client (Outlook, Gmail, etc.) has its own safe sender process. If you think you are subscribed to our newsletters but are not receiving them, please contact us.
For IT staff: We use Mailchimp for e-news delivery; refer to information on Mailchimp's IP addresses.
- Weekly Insights. Our weekly newsletter includes all the latest MRSC articles and resources, plus upcoming training opportunities, the answer to a recent "Ask MRSC" inquiry, and selected local government news and articles from our partners and other sources.
- Training Newsletters. Be the first to know about MRSC's upcoming training events; these newsletters are usually sent once or twice per month.
Special Purpose District Editions
In addition, we provide special newsletters tailored to certain special purpose districts through our contracts with:
- Public hospital districts (AWPHD)
- Transit agencies (WSTA)
- Port districts (WPPA), and
- Interlocal agencies (CIAW)
These newsletters are sent 2-4 times per year. The port district edition provides a recap of all the MRSC articles published in the last quarter that may be of interest to ports, while the other three feature the answers to several recent "Ask MRSC" inquiries of interest to those jurisdictions.